When I say “he” I am speaking of this tiny, adorable 1 pound 3 ounce little boy! I am talking about Brooks!!!! Never did I ever imagine that such a tiny human being could have such a great impact on my life!
On November 27th, 2013 (just 17 short days after his debut into this great big world) I met and photographed Brooks for the very first time…..
seeing his tiny features changed me! It taught me a whole new meaning to the word “blessings.” It brought a whole new meaning to the word “fighter.” He was immediately in my heart forever. HE, instantly, won the hearts of SO many. So many people that didn’t know him. So many people that only read updates about and saw photos of him on his very own Facebook page! I feel that GOD led me to see his story and photograph for him and his family….which has also led me to share my BIG news with you all…..
I am now offering a session, named after this tiny human….
This session will be completely FREE OF CHARGE. Below are a few details on the session….
- Please contact me as soon as possible to schedule your hospital NICU session. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me through my Facebook page here
- Due to potentially (and hopefully) high demands, these sessions will be done only throughout the week (no weekend sessions) before 12 p.m.
- These sessions will take place for babies born prior to 33 weeks or babies that will be in the NICU for more than 1 month
- Sessions will last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour
- I will not hold your baby because of the monitors and wires that are normally present
- I will only be able to travel to The University of Tennessee and Childrens Hospital
- Parents will need to sign a full photo release before I can photograph their baby
- These sessions are not posed. Please keep in mind that monitors, cords, doctor check-ins, etc. will be in the photographs.
- I request that I wear a mask (please have this ready for me when I get there) at each and every session
I am so grateful that GOD has laid this opportunity on my heart and look forward to meeting lots of other superheros such as Brooks! I want to document the time that your baby is in the NICU, wires, monitors, all of it! I want to give you something to show your superhero when they are big and strong, just how tiny and amazing they were at birth (or shortly after).
I will leave you with a bible verse that I feel goes hand in hand with these tiny humans…
For I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Oh and 1 more photo of the adorable Brooks….
Brooks, I love you and thank you. Just for being YOU.